BOOK YOUR DREAM ADVENTURE to Rann of Kutch
Our Repute of being an Offbeat Travel Loving Family has landed us with some awesome associations with some awe-inspiring people.
LIGHT TRAVEL ACTION is the Brand Building and Marketing Partner for Taurus’s Maiden Trip to the beautiful and serene Rann of Kutch from 5th January to 11th January 2019.
BOOKING and PAYMENT
Considering the nature of our operation for being a different kind of tourism product, where our expenses are incurred in much before the commencement of the expedition; this is our standard policy which is applicable to all our expeditions also as and when quoted. In case, there is any change to this policy, we shall mention along with your itineraries.
- As a standard practice, booking is 100% confirmed with 100% advance payment as ‘retainer fee’ as per the dates mentioned with programs and itineraries, either through e-mails or mentioned with each itinerary.
- If the time for the commencement of your expedition is less than 4 months, you have to pay 100% of the total cost of the tariff as retainership fee, non refundable under all circumstances. The nature of our operation is totally different and we are operating without profits at this stage, basically to promote the concept. Therefore, we would exhausted the money paid by you to make payments for various things we need to buy and hire for your expedition, which can’t be refunded to us as well.
- And must understand about this concept in detail before booking our program. Not having read these terms and other information on our website is no excuse.
- Please read PRE-BOOKING INFORMATION carefully to ensure you don’t come with skewed perceptions, assumptions and your own expectations which are outside the purview of our stipulated terms.
- Children below 3 years will be treated as our guests, below 5 years will be @ 50% of the tariff (will have to share accomodation with parents), above 5 years will be at full tariff
- A certain degree of respect and care (for the physical fatigue) has to be extended by all participants collectively and in personal capacity towards the crew of Taurus and anyone else associated with the operations of the expedition. It’s not that you have paid and you could demand your own ways and be disrespectful to crew and others.
- SIZE OF THE GROUP: max 8 participants, unless we specify. If your group is less than 8 participants then we may book rest of the seats by exercising our choice without any intimation to anyone in the group who has already booked.
- Any extra stay at any hotel or camp for bad weather resulting in roadblock for or there is delay for any reasons shall be paid by the participants before check out, there won’t be any adjustment in tariff.
- Your Responsibilities.
We insist that please understand this is an outdoor activity and can not be compared with static camping, resort, hotel or restaurant for its food, sleeping and any other comforts. But at the same time it offers a different kind of experience for those souls who love outdoor life and its a luxury for outdoor experience in nomadic style and has no comparison as of now.
If after booking your circumstances change and need to change your plans with us, we have following cancellation policy.
If your circumstances change and the payment has been made for the booking of your tour, should you decide to cancel your program at any stage, we have a policy with following points.
- First, you may consider opting for another program/tour/ expedition (only if seats are available), in that case you lose no money (only basic handling charges shall be deducted for the previous booking). This option is available 60 days before the commencement date (the day of commencement not counted) of the program/ tour.
- After a confirmed cancellation (verbal or written), one has to do fresh bookings. And the fresh bookings shall be as per the tariff for that particular program which is being sought for booking, there shall be no reference to the previous tariff (if discounts were offered) in any case. And 60% of the money paid is deducted if you wish to cancel less after 60 days before the commencement of your expedition.
- Less than 40 days there is no refund under all circumstances.
- In case one wishes to board Taurus on a later date, with prior intimation, than the start point mentioned with the itinerary, one shall have to make own arrangements (transport and other needs) to catch up and we shall not hold back the expedition at any point to cause any delays.
- ‘No show’ on the first day without prior intimation, tour shall be deemed as `travelled’ and no refund shall be made and no adjustment of tariff for the next booking whatsoever.
- There shall be no refund or adjustment of tariff for ‘NO SHOW’, for any portion of the tour not done, vacating seat before time for any reasons (sickness, accident, delays, mechanical failures, and other unpredictable reasons which may arise later out of any circumstances).
- In case, any participant is evicted from the camp for one’s personal conduct not conducive to the group or the crew, there shall be no refund or adjustment of tariff.
On such expeditions and under the given circumstances of the hard conditions of the region, anything can and may fail. But the best possible shall be done by our crew to resolve any issue. There are no compensations of any kind for any equipment failure or natural hurdles or disasters.
It’s “On The Move Camping” which shall have various constraints. Its comfortable but can not be compared with any hotel comforts i.e.wide beds, lawns, bathrooms, waiters, heaters, etc. The concept is very clearly explained through images and text. Anyone who understands the outdoor with basic wisdom shall be able to anticipate about the life Taurus offers.
Green Dot Expeditions shall not be responsible for any kind of medical issues or injuries, accidents, damages of any kind or losses (money, job, insult of any kind) caused by public unrest, riots, terrorist activities, labour unrest, mechanical or construction failures or any kind of difficulties arising during the itinerary, diseases, local laws, climatic/ weather conditions, any kind of abnormal conditions or developments, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside our purview or that of our travel agents or partner’s control. We are coordinators for your holiday program/ expeditions and hold no guarantee of any kind under any circumstances.
We understand that you would have read and understood the details of the product and all the details related to your expedition and terms before booking. Having missed on the details by the act of ignorance, paucity of time, being casual or lazy, won’t be taken as reason for any change in standard terms and conditions applicable to your program with us.